Making A Difference In Our Community, One Home At A Time.
The Fix-A-Home Project is an annual community service project that has been repairing and renovating homes for low-income homeowners in our community since 2006.
One home is chosen each year to receive repairs and upgrades that are made by Volunteers, partnering with area vendors and tradesmen.
what we've done that changes the lives of our recipients
- Repaired and remodeled bathrooms
- Updated and repaired kitchens. Installing new cabinetry, counter tops and plumbing fixtures.
- Replaced rotten sub-flooring.
- installed new floor coverings (carpet, vinyl, laminate)
- Refinished hardwood floors.
- Brightened and refreshed homes with a new coat of interior and exterior paint.
- Added handrails to stairs.
- Replaced and updated electrical fixtures.
- Repaired and replaced roofs.
- Replaced and added appliances.
- Replaced Hot Water Heaters.
- Replaced Heating and Air Conditioning.
- Removed trash and debris from yards.
- Refreshed landscaping by removing overgrowth and adding new plants, walkways and patios.